أذكار الصباح والمساء
(Adkar) Morning and evening invocations
said daily after Fajr prayer before sunrise and after Salat El Assr or before sunset and sunrise
They protect us from all evils insha Allah.
1. ‘A ‘oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem. Allaahu laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyoom, laa ta’khuthuhu sinatun wa laa nawm, lahu maa fis-samaawaati wa maa fil-‘ardh, man thai-lathee yashfa’u ‘indahu ‘illaa bi’ithnih, ya’lamu maa bayna ‘aydeehim wa maa khalfahum, wa laa yuheetoona bishay’im-min ‘ilmihi ‘illaa bimaa shaa’a, wasi’a kursiyyuhus samaawaati wal’ardh, wa laa ya’ooduhu hifdhuhumaa, wa Huwal- ‘Aliyyul- ‘Adheem.
I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast. – Allah! There is none worthy of worship but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never encompass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. Reference: Whoever says this when he rises in the morning will be protected from jinns until he retires in the evening, and whoever says it when retiring in the evening will be protected from them until he rises in the morning. It was reported by Al-Hakim 1 / 562, Al-Albani graded it as authentic in Sahihut-Targhib wat-Tarhib 1/273.
. ————————————— بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ “قُلْ هُوَ اللهُ أَحَدٌ ۞ اللهُ الصَّمَدُ ۞ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ۞ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَد
” 2. Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Qul Huwallaahu ‘Ahad. Allaahus-Samad. Lam yalid wa lam yoolad
. Wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ‘ahad. With the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: He is Allah (the) One. The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He begets not nor was He begotten, and there is none equal to Him.
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ “قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ ۞ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ ۞ وَمِنْ شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ۞ وَمِنْ شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ۞ وَمِنْ شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ”.
3. Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Qul ‘a’oothu birabbil-falaq. Min sharri ma khalaq. Wa min sharri ghaasiqin ‘ithaa waqab. Wa min sharrin-naffaathaati fil-‘uqad. Wa min sharri haasidin ‘ithaa hasad.
With the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created, and from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness, and from the evil of those who practice witchcraft when they blow in the knots, and from the evil of the envier when he envies.
– بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ “قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ ۞ مَلِكِ النَّاسِ ۞ إِلَهِ النَّاسِ ۞ مِنْ شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ ۞ الَّذِي
يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ ۞ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ”
. 4. Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Qul ‘a’oothu birabbin-naas. Malikin-naas. ‘Ilaahin-naas. Min sharril-waswaasil-khannaas. Allathee yuwaswisu fee sudoorin-naas. Minal-jinnati wannaas.
With the Name of Allah , the Most Gracious , the Most Merciful. Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind, the King of mankind , the God of mankind , from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws, who whispers in the breasts of mankind, of jinns and men. (Recite these three times each in Arabic).
Reference: Al-Ikhlas 112:1-4. – Al-Falaq 113:1-5. – An-Nas 114:1-6 –
Whoever recites these three times in the morning and in the evening, they will suffice him (as a protection) against everything.
▪︎The Hadith was reported by Abu Dawud 4/322, and At-Tirmithi 5/567. See Al-Albani’s Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/182
سيد الإستغفار 6. Allaahumma ‘Anta Rabbee laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta, khalaqtanee wa ‘anaa ‘abduka, wa ‘anaa ‘alaa ‘ahdika wa wa’dika mas-tata’tu, ‘a’oothu bika min sharri maa sana’tu, ‘aboo’u laka bini’matika ‘alayya, wa ‘aboo’u bithanbee faghfir lee fa’innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba ‘illaa ‘Anta.
O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am your slave. I keep Your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit to Your blessings upon me, and I admit to my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sins but You.
▪︎Reference: Whoever recites this with conviction in the evening and dies during that night shall enter Paradise, and whoever recites it with conviction in the morning and dies during that day shall enter Paradise, Al-Bukhari 7/150. Other reports are in An-Nasa’i and At-Tirmithi.
“أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ”.
7. ‘A’oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min sharri maa khalaqa. I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created. (Recite three times in Arabic in the evening .)
Reference: Whoever recites this three times in the evening will be protected from insect stings, Ahmad 2/ 290..
“بِسْمِ اللهِ الَّذِي لَا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ”.
8. Bismillaahil-lathee laa yadhurru ma’as-mihi shay’un fil-‘ardhi wa laa fis-samaa’i wa Huwas-Samee ‘ul- ‘Aleem
. In the Name of Allah, Who with His Name nothing can cause harm in the earth nor in the heavens, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. (Recite three times in Arabic). Reference: “Whoever recites it three times in the morning will not be afflicted by any calamity before evening, and whoever recites it three times in the evening will not be overtaken by any calamity before morning.”
▪︎Abu Dawud 4/323, At-Tirmithi 5/465
————————————– “اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى نَبِيِّنَا مُحَمَّدٍ”.
9. Allahumma salli wa sallim ‘alaa nabiyyinaa Muhammadin
Oh Allah, we ask you for peace and blessings upon our prophet Muhammad (Recite ten times in Arabic) Reference: The prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Who recites blessings upon me 10 times in the morning and 10 times in the evening will obtain my intercession on the Day of Resurrection.”
NB: pls Repeat each transliterations 3 times each morning before sunrise and if not possible recompense them after sunrise and in the evenings before sunset They will protect you from any harm
“رَضِيتُ باللهِ رَبَّاً، وَبِالْإِسْلَامِ دِيناً، وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ صَلَى اللهُ عَلِيهِ وَسَلَّمَ نَبِيَّاً”.
10. Radheetu billaahi Rabban, wa bil-‘Islaami deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallama) Nabiyyan.
I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) as my Prophet. (Recite three times in Arabic .) Reference: “Allah has promised that anyone who says this three times every morning or evening will be pleased on the Day of Resurrection.”
▪︎Ahmad 4/ 337.
. ———————————- “يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيثُ أَصْلِحْ لِي شَأْنِي كُلَّهُ وَلَا تَكِلْنِي إِلَى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ”.
11. Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoomu birahmatika ‘astagheethu ‘aslih lee sha’nee kullahu wa laa takilnee ‘ilaa nafsee tarfata ‘aynin.
O Ever Living One, O Eternal One, by Your mercy I call on You to set right all my affairs. Do not place me in charge of my soul even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment). Reference: Its chain of transmission is sound (Sahih), Al-Hakim 1/545, see Albani, Sahihut-Targhib wat-Tarhib, 1/273
🌹🌹💌💌Benefits and importance of morning and evening invocations
1. Bring provision
2. Relationship closeer with Allah
3. Purify our tongues from backbiting ppl
4. Allah sends upon us sakinah and Rahma
5. One is far from helplessness
6. One is away from fear on the day of Judgment
7. Strengthens tranquility in the heart
8. Brings peace to the heart9. Saves us from hell
10. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him will intercede to us
11. They are better than Jihad if one regularly invokes them
See the following
Invocations for a new Muslim
Adhkar part 1