Old Testament doesn’t apply us (An excuse)!
Jesus said: though shall follow OT (Bible)
2 Timothy 3:16 :
All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
So all scripture is God breathed including the OT. All scripture is there for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction. So it is clear that the Psalm verse falls under the category of instruction by telling us to place our trust in God and not the son of man. It also falls under the category of doctrine since it makes it clear that you should place your trust in God and he is the only one who can really help you.
So the Christians have no way out of this. Jesus is not God!
Jesus orders Christians to follow the Old Testament’s laws: “Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)” It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single “letter” of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.
“Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: ‘The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.’ (Matthew 23:1-3)” We clearly see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to not follow it the way (selective selection) the current religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it.
———Note: more verses here
Thou Shall Not Ignore the Old Testament!
New Testament Verses Which Demand Following the Old Testament
Many Christians claim that the Old Testament laws do not apply to us because Jesus was the “lamb” to clear away its rules and regulations. This is just another scapegoat that Christians use to ignore the atrocities and bizarre laws commanded by their fabricated scripture. Their preachers spoon feed them that the Old Testament is no longer binding so that they can excuse the majority of evil that the fabricated bible promotes. I am so tired of Christians manipulating the scriptures so that they can assign a kinder nature to their fabricated scriptural God, that I have assembled a list of verses which clearly show that the Old Testament is not to be ignored. Its laws should indeed be adhered to, for the New Testament demands it!
1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be obeyed until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.
2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever. “It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17 NAB)
3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17 NAB)
3b) “All scripture is inspired by Godand is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)
3c) “Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God.” (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)
4) Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark.7:9-13 “Whoever curses father or mother shall die” (Mark 7:10 NAB)
5) Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: “He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.” (Matthew 15:4-7)
6) Jesus has a punishment even worse than his father concerning adultery: God said the act of adultery was punishable by death. Jesus says looking with lust is the same thing and you should gouge your eye out, better a part, than the whole. The punishment under Jesus is an eternity in Hell. (Matthew 5:27)
7) Peter says that all slaves should “be subject to [their] masters with all fear,” to the bad and cruel as well as the “good and gentle.” This is merely an echo of the same slavery commands in the Old Testament. 1 Peter 2:18
😎 “Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19) and “For the law was given by Moses,…” (John 1:17).
9) “…the scripture cannot be broken.” –Jesus Christ, John 10:35
10) …””Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: ‘The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.’ (Matthew 23:1-3)” We clearly see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to not follow it the way (selective selection) the current religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it.
By the way Jesus was only for jews acc to your Bible
Heart Breaking News for Gentiles [non Jew]! according to Jesus #No_Dogs (Gentiles or Pauline Christians) Will enter New Jerusalem (kingdom of heaven)
MARK 4:11-12 >He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you[Jew]. But to those on the outside [Non Jew/ Gentile] everything is said in parables, so that, ‘they [non Jew] may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they [Gentiles] might turn and be forgiven!’ ”
#The evidence can be found
“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the #Dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
Jesus Announced He Will Be with 12 Trines of Israel only in heaven. (Matthew 19:28) and this event also mentioned in the book of Revelation 21:12-14, I don’t know how Pauline Christians can fits this Prophesy!!
Mathew 19:28 also support by book of Revelation as mentioned in (Rev 21:12-14)
It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. ( Revelation 21:12-14)