Tawhid: The devotion of ones acts of worship to Allah Alone.
• ‘ibaddah (Worship): Literally, it signifies surrender or submission.
Technically, it is an umbrella term, which refers to all acts o f devotion
including sayings, apparent and hidden deeds, which bring about
🔴Why are we created?
Allah, Exalted be He, says:
‘And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.”
(Qur’an: Adariyat 56)
🚩Lessons derived from this Ayah
❖ The jinn and mankind are obliged to devote all acts of worship solely
Who deserves worship rather than other
false deities incapable of creating
Allah is not in need of anybody.. yet all who exist need Him
Allah, Exalted and Glorified be He, says:
👉“And We certainly sent into every nation a Messenger, [saying],
‘Worship Allah and avoid taghut” (Quran: An-Nahl: 36)
🏴Keywords and Phrases
• Messenger: The prophet to whom a Divine Law( Shariah / book) has been revealed and whom Allah commanded to impart it to people.
■ Worship Allah: To devote all acts of worship solely to Him.
• Taghut is (False Deities): This term refers to false objects o f worship, including any person accepting to be adored besides Allah.
All prophets and messengers called their people to devote all acts of worship solely to Allah and associating no partner with Him
Almighty Allah says:
👉”And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him,
and to parents, good treatment…”’ (Qur’an: Al-Isra: 23)
🔴Lessons to derive:
💥In Islam after worshipping Allah alone comes being kind to parents and being dutiful to them
Quran warns children against mistreating parents , since parents have
compassionately cared for them until reaching maturity
Monotheism is the most assured right of Allah and the most binding duty on man, as Allah prefaced the verse with it, and priority is given to what is of more importance.
🔵Other lessons derived
❖ the obligation of showing all kinds of benevolence, righteousness and
tenderness when dealing with parents.
The Quranic verse does not, however, specify a limit or designate a way of such a good treatment.
❖ The prohibition of being undutiful or ungrateful to one’s parents.
Almighty Allah says:
👉“Indeed, Abraham was a (comprehensive) leader, devoutly obedient to Allah, inclining toward truth, and he was not o f those who associate others with Allah”
(Quran : An -Nahl: 120)
He, Exalted be He, also says:
👉“And they who do not associate anything with their Lord
(Quran: Al-Muminoun: 59)
🔵How to attain perfect monotheism : Perfect monotheism may be
realized if it becomes free from any act or form of polytheism, bid’ahs
(matters innovated in religion) or wrongdoings.
• A comprehensive leader: Ibrahim (Abraham) used to be a normative model, since he instructed all that is good.
General Meaning of the Qur’anic Verses
Almighty Allah characterizes Ibrahim (Abraham), His intimate friend, by
4️⃣ 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂
1. He was a good example of all righteous traits as he reached the highest degree in showing patience and certainty; the two attributes are held
necessary for attaining comprehensive leadership.
2. He was devout, obedient and persistent in worshipping ALLAH
Exalted be He.
3. In addition to turning away from polytheism , Ibrahim inclined
4. He kept away from the polytheists.
Abraham is a great example for all of us to follow him and learn from him
👉”There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham
and those with him…”
(Quran: A l-Mumtahinah : 4)
in fulfilling these prerequisites will reach the highest degree o f perfect and pure monotheism, and consequently be adm itted into Paradise without being called to account for his deeds.
💥⚘Lessons Drawn from the Two Qur’anic Verses
❖ One is enjoined to follow the footsteps of Ibrahim (Peace be upon Him) and adopt his great attributes.
❖ The two Qur’anic verses expound the prerequisites of perfect and pure monotheism.
❖ One is enjoined to avoid polytheism, and disown polytheists by
denouncing their beliefs and practices.
❖ According to the aforementioned Quranic verses, true believers are
portrayed as accomplishing the requirements of pure monotheism.
1. What is Ibada
2. Are the Jinns accounted to worship Allah too?
3. What is the most important ibada after monotheism
4. How to attain perfect monotheism
5. Why Abraham peace be upon him was a great leader?
PLS ANSWER IN COMMENTS THANKS