If Allah knows my predestination why will He punish me!!!!
On free will and predestination
Prophet Muhammad said
“There is none among you but has a place assigned for him either in the Jannah or in the Hell.”
The Companions said:
“O Messenger of Allah, should we not depend upon what has been written for us (and give up doing good deeds)?” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “Carry on doing good deeds. Every one will find it easy to do such deeds (as will lead him to his destined place) for which he has been created.”
●[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
🖎For Muslims Pre-destination or Qadar is not used to justify sins
Imagine you hear your friend via phone telling his fellow let’s meet tomorrow at a certain place to go and rob a house..
At that time the following morning you went first and found them coming to the targetted place..
Did you force them to commit theft?
No of course!
So to Allah is the Highest example too
Let’s ask the same so called witty person when a thief comes to you and steals your pocket money don’t attack back or refuse because it’s Allah’s will too
They will tell you no It’s the thief’s will
Then we tell this man it’s both yet we have free will
Thus these people are pragmatic in terms of qadau wal qadar
(Predestination and Power)
They are so only when it comes to their benefit like committing their favourite sins wine, sex etc
They say Allah made us this way🤔
Yet when it comes to Salat and other regulations they tell you Allah hasn’t guided me yet
Well Allah doesn’t guide lazy people😆
During the time of Omar ibm El Khattab a man begged the Caliphate not to establish the criminal punishment on him because he stole with the Qadar (pre-destination Will)
So Omar said we will establish the law on you with the Qadar too🤣
Therefore, we tell these people who take Qadar as pretence to sin:
→Don’t justify your sins with what you don’t know (preserved tablet writing / future events) and do Salat and quit smoking or wine etc ..
as you know it is not good
Allah knew what would happen to you and wrote it..Allah has the
1. Attribute of /knowledge/
He know each downfall leaflet…the verse.
2. Writing of Allah of all what happened and will happen in a BOOK
في كتاب من قبل أن نبرأها
It is called the preserved tablet
It’s above the Throne of Allah and no one has access to it neither a sent messenger nor a high ranked angel even Jibril
3. Creation of Allah
4. Will of Allah
for anything to happen (permitted for anything to happen)
and after that he created us to make everything happen as He willed it
1. COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE
2. RECORD / WRITING
OF WHAT HAPPENED, what HAPPENs now WILL HAPPEN
3. WILL AND CREATION
🖎Qadar is used by Muslims to find comfort after calamities 👇
Prophet negates us to use conditional type 3 after something happens because Allah wills not us yet we shouldn’t indulge more on this point because qadar is the secret of Allah
Allah doesn’t decree absolute evil and is All Fair
Because “if” opens the satanic deeds but rather say Allah has ordained and whatever He wills He does
Please bear in mind these four things
He wrote before he created the universe what would happen till judgment day
With some 50 000 years
In the saheeh hadeeth Moses debated Adam and told him why you sinned and sorted us of paradise but Adam won this debate by telling Moses why you fuss on something decreed already.
The meaning is work for paradise don’t take sinning as an epidiment
so we shouldn’t use the Qadar as justification to sin
Allah is free of absolute evil. It maybe caused by humans but never by Allah
That is to say all what happens from Allah is good for us though we may consider it to be bad
It may seem bad to us
Well actually nearly all of us think that way
Even Moses did with prophet khidr
But because we don’t know the unseen we judge of what we don’t know
“Allah ordained and whatever he whatever he wills he does”
Qaddara Allahu wa ma shaa faal
Always say it when a calamity befalls God forbid you and us from them
Al Qadar Predestination
Qadar is the 6th pillar of faith and ALL Muslims have to believe in them
Is devided into two parts
Absolute evil and purposeful evil
Absolute evil does not befit Allah.
Allah will never permit absolute or pure evil from Him on earth, no way!
Because it’s zero per cent goodness
And WHAT WE CONSIDER AS bad evil
It is the purposeful evil
Allah will put you to test to raise your rank
Think of Albert Einstein
His teacher said his exams were full of errors but later got Nobel Prise 1921
Think of Thomas Edison was expelled from the school because teachers thought that “he was too stupid to learn anything.” Later, he invented many things such as light bulb,
registered more than 1000 patents. His overall schooling is 3 Months
Think of poor scientists who became so rich afterwards
Allah DOES not cause pure/absolute evil
But purposeful evil
Though you see something bad even the death of your son at a young age .
In that is goodness
Look at the story of Khidr with Moses in Surat El Kahf
In that are many lessons to learn
Al khidr did crimes in the eyes of Moses but they were benefits in the eyes of Allah
As Allah knew That son would have become rough and tough a criminal who would spoil the land and would have render his parents disbelievers
1. Killed a son .
2. Caused a ship to dive
3. Didnt accept hosting of the people worked with no wage
There is a story in Surat Cave which brings 3 types of destiny
They all look evil for us but in them is the good that only Allah knows
1. known fate:
After it happens you realise it’s not evil but it was good for you
2. Unknown fate:
You will never know why
3. The third fate will never known by anybody except Allah
60. And (remember) when Musa (Moses) said to his boy-servant: “I will not give up (travelling) until I reach the junction of the two seas or (until) I spend years and years in travelling.”
61. But when they reached the junction of the two seas, they forgot their fish, and it took its way through the sea as in a tunnel.
62. So when they had passed further on (beyond that fixed place), Musa (Moses) said to his boy-servant: “Bring us our morning meal; truly, we have suffered much fatigue in this, our journey.”
63. He said:”Do you remember when we betook ourselves to the rock? I indeed forgot the fish, none but Shaitan (Satan) made me forget to remember it. It took its course into the sea in a strange (way)!”
64. [Musa (Moses)] said: “That is what we have been seeking.” So they went back retracing their footsteps.
65. Then they found one of Our slaves, unto whom We had bestowed mercy from Us, and whom We had taught knowledge from Us.
66. Musa (Moses) said to him (Khidr) “May I follow you so that you teach me something of that knowledge (guidance and true path) which you have been taught (by Allah)?”
67. He (Khidr) said: “Verily! You will not be able to have patience with me!
68. “And how can you have patience about a thing which you know not?”
69. Musa (Moses) said: “If Allah will, you will find me patient, and I will not disobey you in aught.”
70. He (Khidr) said: “Then, if you follow me, ask me not about anything till I myself mention it to you.”
71. So they both proceeded, till, when they embarked the ship, he (Khidr) scuttled it. Musa (Moses) said: “Have you scuttled it in order to drown its people? Verily, you have committed a thing “Imra” (a Munkar – evil, bad, dreadful thing).”
72. He (Khidr) said: “Did I not tell you, that you would not be able to have patience with me?”
73. [Musa (Moses)] said: “Call me not to account for what I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my affair (with you).”
74. Then they both proceeded, till they met a boy, he (Khidr) killed him. Musa (Moses) said: “Have you killed an innocent person who had killed none? Verily, you have committed a thing “Nukra” (a great Munkar – prohibited, evil, dreadful thing)!”
75. (Khidr) said: “Did I not tell you that you can have no patience with me?”
76. [Musa (Moses)] said: “If I ask you anything after this, keep me not in your company, you have received an excuse from me.”
77. Then they both proceeded, till, when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them. Then they found therein a wall about to collapse and he (Khidr) set it up straight. [Musa (Moses)] said: If you had wished, surely, you could have taken wages for it!”
78. (Khidr) said: “This is the parting between me and you, I will tell you the interpretation of (those) things over which you were unable to hold patience.
79. “As for the ship, it belonged to Masakin (poor people) working in the sea. So I wished to make a defective damage in it, as there was a king after them who seized every ship by force.
80. “And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared lest he should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief.
81. “So we intended that their Lord should change him for them for one better in righteousness and near to mercy.
82. “And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town; and there was under it a treasure belonging to them; and their father was a righteous man, and your Lord intended that they should attain their age of full strength and take out their treasure as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of those (things) over which you could not hold patience.”
⇒🚩Ayah 79↘ is the destiney welfare that Allah showed to Moses
🚩Ayah 80↘ is the destiney welfare that is never by you even you live for millions of years👊
🚩Ayah 82↘ is the destiney welfare for his servants never known by anybody
except by Allah
⚘KNOWN BY ALLAH ALONE⚘
But here the 3 are exposed for teaching purposes
⇒To add, as for the first Qadar
1. Known Qadar afterwards
2. Not known too
🏳Why the kid was killed
3. An evil Destiney hiddenly removed by Allah that you never know too
⇒ The kids never knew Allah commanded Khidr to build their wall underneath which was their treasure.
If the wall collapsed people would have taken their wealth
Pls bear in mind here that the two orphans their great great ….grandpa N15 was decent
Therefore they merited that favor due to their forefathers piety 😎
🚩Benefit : Your righteousness reaches offspring
By : Ridouan Soumaa